Dr. Brett Davies
Brett W. Davies, MD, MS, is a Board Certified and Fellowship Trained Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. He received his medical degree from the Uniformed Services University in Bethesda, MD, and completed his residency at the San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium. Dr. Davies’ expertise in the area of ophthalmic and reconstructive plastic surgery provides our patients at Parkhurst Laser MedSpa with the most comprehensive treatment options in the arena of Aesthetic medicine.
Dr. Davies loves spending time with his family. He enjoys running and playing basketball, and also coaching and cheering on his children in their activities!
- Diplomat, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow in the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (ASOPRS)
- Chief of Oculoplastic Surgery at Brooke Army Medical Center and Wilford Hall Eye Center
- Performed more than 5,000 ophthalmic plastic procedures
- Military Ophthalmology Associate Program Director
- ASOPRS Fellowship Adjunct Faculty
- Multiple awards for patient care, research, and teaching
- Director for 2 nationally renowned ophthalmology courses
- More than 40 peer reviewed publications and book chapters
- Reviewer for 7 national journals
- More than 70 local and national lectures
- Deployed to Afghanistan as the sole Military Ophthalmologist in theater
- Participated in humanitarian missions to Panama and Haiti